Arlo offers high-tech video surveillance with its advanced wireless camera security products. As cameras & security products are electronics & telecommunication devices, therefore a lot of technical issues are likely to be faced by users.
This article will be very helpful for you if you’re facing any kind of battery issues with your Arlo pro or pro 2 cameras. You can also arise your questions by putting your concerns in-front of Carlo experts making a call at Arlo Pro 2 Security Camera Phone Number. This option can be good enough to resolve your concerns, in case you want real-time assistance.
Three different conditions with the Arlo battery issues are discussed here along with the possible steps to overcome them. Please go ahead, if you want to know them all.
When Arlo Pro 2 battery is dead
The low charge percentage in a battery (less than 15%) indicates the possibility that your battery is dead, and inserting fresh battery is the need of the hour. Below discussed troubleshooting steps can help you to deal with the situation when your dead battery isn’t charging:
● Remove battery, and make sure camera is unplugged from power adapter cable
● Again plug your camera in ac adapter
● Now insert the battery again and check again the status of a camera either in Arlo app or website.
● If lightning bolt battery icon is visible, it means your battery is now charging.
● Keep removing & inserting camera battery again then waiting for 10 minutes at max five times until the lighting bolt battery icon is seen.
● If a problem still persists, you need to take help from Arlo experts.
When your Arlo Security camera is overheating in a warm environment
The camera overheats when following conditions appear simultaneously:
● The environment is hot. ( 45 degrees or more)
● Battery is inserted within the camera
● Ac power adapter is connected to the camera
The camera settings do not allow it to work in condition of critical temperature for safety reasons. To take it back into moderate temperature range, you need to follow below-mentioned troubleshooting steps
- Shift camera to cool place (Away from direct sun rays, the location not hot that 40-degree Celcius.)
- Operate camera battery. (Doing this, the camera can even work in hotter environments than 45 degrees.)
Hope, reading the description above & implementing the procedure with your Arlo Security Camera, you would be able to fix battery related issues with your camera very efficiently. In case of any doubt, you can also take assistance from Arlo experts on a phone.