Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
This quarterly issue provides a review of news and analysis for the infant nutrition industry, covering the October- December 2018 period. Market News includes: in Canada, Love Child Organics has brought out organic meals comprised of fruit and vegetable purees with quinoa and acerola; in the USA Nestlé is testing a range of fresh organic baby meals in an exclusive deal with Walmart; in Australia the market leaders in the baby food sector are facing growing competition; the Chinese infant formula category is continuing to move upmarket; in Indonesia Kalbe Farma has moved into the meals category ; Aldi’s Austrian Hofer subsidiary has introduced Zurück zum Ursprung (Back to the Source) name, emphasizing organic ingredients, and local and transparent sourcing; Lactalis has re-entered the French market; in Ireland the leading manufacturers are facing increased competition from smaller players; Nestle has relaunched its cereals range in Norway; Russia’s Progress Foods has launched cream soups; in Spain Danone has added new milks and cereals; In the UK For Aisha is launching a range of vegan halal meals. In Company News, this issue provides information on the latest merger and acquisition activity, as well as providing financial results for multinational and local players, reporting on production expansion in the infant formula sector, and providing an insight into new joint ventures and partnerships.
Enquire more details of the report at:https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2793481
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Australia: Nestlé has now launched its own A2 protein infant formula, Nan A2, which will initially be sold via Coles and online outlets. The product is sold in first, second and third stage variants.
- Serbia: The government is promoting slogans to encourage families to have more children. A wave of emigration and a total fertility rate of just 1.5 have seen the number of births and the total population decline.
- United Kingdom: Arla has launched its Baby & Me organic range onto the UK market via a direct-to-consumer business model, which will allow parents to purchase the products directly from the Arla website or via Amazon.
- Synlait’s second stage Munchkin Grass Fed formula is now on the US market. The company has resubmitted its application for the first stage formula to the FDA with additional supporting evidence.
- Spring Sheep Milk has signed a memorandum of understanding with Korean company Lotte Pasteur, part of which will see the launch of a sheep’s milk growing-up formula on the South Korean market.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
The a2 Milk Company
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
AuMake International Limited
Ausnutria Holding Co Limited
Baby Food Factory
Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co
Bubs Australia Limited
China Animal Husbandry Group
Chonqing Taicheng Holdings
DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2793481
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.