GlobalData’s "Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Sweden - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swedish general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Swedish general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses and combined ratio during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
Enquire more details of the report at: Request a Sample: Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Sweden-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swedish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Swedish general insurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Swedish general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Swedish general insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Swedish economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Sweden's insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Sweden's general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Swedish general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Sweden.
- It provides historical values for the Swedish general insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swedish general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Swedish general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Sweden.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Swedish general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Sweden, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swedish general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Sweden's general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swedish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
If Skadeförsäkring AB (publ)
Trygg-Hansa Försäkringsaktiebolag (publ)
Folksam ömsesidig sakförsäkring
Länsförsäkringar Skåne ömsesidigt
Alecta pensionsförsäkring, ömsesidigt
Försäkringsaktiebolaget Agria (publ)
Länsförsäkringar Sak Försäkringsaktiebolag (publ)
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ Enquire before buying: Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Sweden-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022