Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC athttps://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2436465
The number of operational cars available for short term rental in India were 14,202 vehicles in 2017. During the same year, the number of car rental transactions between a car rental company and consumers were 1.15 million. During the historic period, the number of operational cars grew at a CAGR of 8.80%, while the number of rental transactions grew at a CAGR of 7.81%.
The report Car Rentals (Self Drive) Market in India to 2022: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Car Rental market aspects including overall market value by customer type - Business and Leisure, by point of rental - Airport and Non-Airport, Insurance / Temporary Replacement Revenue, Car Rental Occasion, Days and Length for the period 2013 to 2017.
Furthermore, the report also details out Fleet Size (number of operational cars available for short term rental for the purpose of business, leisure, and insurance replacement) for the period 2013 to 2022 along with Utilization Rate and Average Revenue per Day from the Car Rental business in India.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to India’s Car Rental market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
- Overview of the Car Rental business in India.
- Analysis of the Utilization Rate, Fleet available for rent and actual on-rent days
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and average revenue per day for the period 2013 through to 2022
- Analytics on key market moving parameters rental occasions, rental days, average rental length and others.
- Key revenue statistics on Point of Rental and Insurance / Temporary Car Replacement market segments.
Reasons to buy
- Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2436465
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.