Global Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2791467
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global civil engineering Sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global civil engineering Sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global civil engineering Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global civil engineering Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global civil engineering Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The civil engineering industry includes construction work classified as civil engineering (i.e. non-buildings), excluding companies working in the home-building subsector. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings. Where possible values are not adjusted seasonally. All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global civil engineering sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,899.8bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to make up 57% of the global value in 2018, with Europe at 18.6% and the US at 12.4%.
- Rapidly growing urbanization across the globe and a fast-growing population has led to increasing demand for suitable infrastructure including transportation, sewage and waste disposal, education, streets & highways, and water supply.
Reasons to buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global civil engineering Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global civil engineering Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering Sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global civil engineering Sector with five year forecasts
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2791467
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.