Deadline: August 25th, 2017
International Youth Forum on Innovation (IYFI) 2017 provides great opportunities for 125 youth around the world to directly deliver their innovative ideas with the support of technological advancement and significantly take a part in the realisation of SGDs 2030. Those innovative ideas will be delivered as well as presented through a competition in IYFI 2017, an international forum for youth which will be held in number 1 Singapore Exhibition and Convention Centre, Suntec Singapore from September 20 to 23 this year. As a result, we certainly hope as all youth gathered here will create a positive impact to the world globally.
- Round-trip flight tickets to and from Singapore.
- Accommodation during the event (4 days 3 nights).
- Registration fee USD 350 (this includes participation fees, meals, and transportation fees during the event in Singapore).
- Certificate, Program Kit, Official T-Shirt
- Full Access to World Class Speakers Presentation.
- Roundtable Session to develop a SDGs Action Plan. Let’s Collaborate!
- Pitch Session. It’s Time to Show the Idea!
- City Tour.
- Students of all levels and young professionals from all countries.
- Applicants must be between 17 to 30 years old (by 20 September 2017).
- Must fluent in English as there will be listening sessions, discussions, and presentations delivered in English.
- Should have innovative ideas tackling one of 17 Sustainable Development Goal
IYFI 2017 is a specific program aimed to solve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Based on technological advancement, each youth as a delegate from different countries will deliver their ideas and also introduce their innovations to widely inspire others and together create a change. The forum will also involve roundtable discussion, presentation on panels, professional development, fieldtrip, and cultural experience from various nationalities. The forum is expected to close with a fieldtrip around Singapore.
EdConex (Education, Conference, and exchange) as the main organizer of this program has a vision to support and empower youth to become the real change-makers. Previously, EdConex has successfully held various programs both nationally and internationally. The latest one is International Youth Singapore Culture and Education Exchange (IYSCEE) in 2016 which also takes place in Singapore. The core activities of IYSCEE is International Panel Discussion between participants and speakers discussing on how Singapore educational system can be applied in Indonesia. This program was run for three weeks with a total 57 participants which were selected from 345 applicants. For more information about EdConex can be found through EdConex – Inspiring global community to take action and create change or EdConex’s Instagram Account EdConex International (@edconex) • Instagram photos and videos
The participation Cost
As published, the total participation fee is USD395. The participation fee will cover all local transportation services, field trips during the course, full board and lodging during the full event duration, all local services and taxes, visits and entrance fees, documents and all course material and certificate of participation.
Please note that the program cost does not cover the following costs:
- International travel to and back from Singapore.
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Health and travel insurance (if applicable)
- Any additional personal activities outside/after the course
APPLY LINK TO IYFI Singapore Early Bird (Regular)
OFFICIAL WEBSITE IYFI Singapore – EdConexn