Kazakhstan’s construction industry’s output grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.33% in real terms during the review period (2013-2017).
The government’s efforts to enhance transport and residential infrastructure will support the growth of the industry over the forecast period (2018-2022). The government plans to invest KZT6.5 trillion (US$20 billion) to develop the country’s rail and road infrastructure by 2020. In addition, the government’s aim to develop renewable energy resources is expected to support investment in energy infrastructure projects, which will in turn fuel growth in the industry. The industry growth will also be driven by the Strategic Development Plan 2025, under which the government aims to improve the competitiveness of business and human capital, institutional environment and technological modernization in order to achieve sustainable economic growth.
Enquire more details of the report at: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2628082
The industry’s output value in real terms is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.08% over the forecast period.
GlobalData’s "Construction in Kazakhstan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Kazakhstani construction industry, including -
- The Kazakhstani construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Kazakhstani construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
- GlobalData expects the Infrastructure construction market to account for 34.8% of the industry’s total value in 2022, driven by public and private sector investments in public transport infrastructure. In a bid to modernize the public transport network in Astana, the country’s capital, as well as reduce traffic congestion, improve passenger services and cut travel time, the government is constructing a new Light Rail Transport (LRT) system in the region. The total investment for the project is estimated to be KZT619.4 billion (US$1.9 billion).
- Forecast-period growth in the residential construction market will be supported by public and private sector investments in the construction of new residential buildings to meet the demand for housing and the government’s efforts to build affordable housing units for the country’s low- and middle-income population. In beginning of 2018, the government implemented the second phase of the Nurly Zher national program. Under which, with a total area of 600,000m2, the government plans to build 8,500 apartments.
- GlobalData expects the energy and utilities construction market to record a forecast-period CAGR of 9.44% in nominal terms. The market’s forecast-period growth will be supported by the government’s focus on renewable energy. The government aims to generate 10% of the country’s total energy requirement through renewable sources by 2030. With an expected investment of KZT1 trillion (US$3.1 billion), the government plans to roll out 52 renewable energy projects with a total capacity of 2GW by the end of 2020.
- Institutional construction market’s growth over the forecast-period will be supported by public and private sector investment in educational and healthcare building construction projects. Demand for schools, healthcare facilities and government buildings will also increase, as a result of population growth and urbanization. According to the Ministry of Finance, the government allocated KZT1.1 trillion (US$3.0 billion) to the education sector in the first seven months of 2018 and KZT658.1 billion (US$1.8 billion) towards healthcare.
- The total construction project pipeline in Kazakhstan - as tracked by GlobalData, and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million - stands at KZT49.7 trillion (US$152.4 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed towards late-stage projects, with 59.4% of the pipeline value being in projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of January 2019.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Kazakhstan. It provides -
- Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) valuations of the construction industry in Kazakhstan, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using GlobalData's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2628082
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.