Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
The industry is expected to continue to expand over the forecast period (2018-2022), with investments in infrastructure construction, energy and utilities construction, healthcare facilities and housing projects continuing to drive growth.
Under the National Transport Plan 2018-2029, the government plans to invest SEK712.5 billion (US$89.0 billion) in the country’s rail, port, road and aviation infrastructure by 2029. The government aims to bring reforms in national policies, as well as provide funds in the education, energy and housing sectors for sustainable growth by 2020 under the National Reform Program 2018, which will also support the industry’s growth.
Get Sample Copy of Report athttp://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2360359
The industry’s output value in real terms is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.12% over the forecast period, compared to 4.91% during the review period.
GlobalData’s “Construction in Sweden – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022”, report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Swedish construction industry, including –
– The Swedish construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
– Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Swedish construction industry
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
– GlobalData expects the residential construction market to retain its leading position over the forecast period, with a share of 50.1% of the industry’s total value in 2022, driven by public and private sector investments in the construction of new residential buildings to meet the increasing demand for housing. According to estimates by the National Board of Housing Building and Planning, 600,000 housing units are required to be constructed by 2025 in order to address the housing demand.
– Forecast-period industry growth will be supported by government investments in renewable energy production. The government aims to generate 100% of the country’s total energy requirement through renewable sources by 2040. The energy sector will attract public and private sector investments to meet this target, aiding growth in the energy and utilities construction market over the forecast period.
– GlobalData expects infrastructure construction market output to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.37% in nominal terms, driven by the government’s focus on the transport infrastructure in order to enhance connectivity and modernize the existing infrastructure across the country. In June 2018, the government launched the National Transport Plan 2018-2029 with a total investment of SEK712.5 billion (US$89.0 billion).
– The Swedish energy and utilities construction market’s growth will be supported by the government’s National Broadband Strategy 2025, which aims to develop the country’s high-speed broadband network. Under this, the government aims to provide an internet connection speed of up to 1.0Gbps to 98.0% of the population by 2025.
– The total construction project pipeline in Sweden – as tracked by GlobalData and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million – stands at SEK1.0 trillion (US$122.6 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed towards early-stage projects, with 58.1% of the pipeline value being in projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of October 2018.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Sweden and also provides –
– Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) valuations of the construction industry in Sweden, featuring details of key growth drivers.
– Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector.
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
– Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants.
Reasons to buy
– Identify and evaluate market opportunities using GlobalData’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
– Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using GlobalData’s critical and actionable insight.
– Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
– Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2360359
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.