Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
The Netherlands is one of Europe's most important markets for tobacco products. Nevertheless, sales are falling. Volumes are forecast to have reached a new low in 2018 of 16,769 tons, which is 35.9% of their level in 2008.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2701945
- Cigars are a small segment of the market when compared with sales of cigarettes and smoking tobacco, both of which are sizeable.
- Compared with countries with similar populations, sales of cigars and cigarillos in the Netherlands are sizeable, standing at 345 million pieces in 2018.
- Production is important, although there is evidence that output has fallen back in recent years as a number of manufacturers have rationalized operations.
- Cigars and cigarillos are subject to two types of taxes: excise duty and value added tax (VAT). Ad valorem excise duty is currently set at a uniform 5% of the retail price.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Nederland
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2701945
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.