Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
- Identify your research topic. When you receive an essay, you will have two options – either your teacher or professor would choose it in your stead, or you will choose it yourself. At any rate, you have to clearly understand your task. For instance, you should write about a definite writer, you might start looking for general information about him or her. In the beginning, you only need a basic idea of how the things should develop.
- Realize your objective. When composing an essay, you should consider many things. Make sure you know how much information you require, what facts to consider, how to support your main concept and so on. Everything depends on the type of the essay. You should learn all the requirements to your very type.
- Do preliminary research. You should some preparation for your assignment. Seek potential ideas, which might give you a better focus on your topic. Searching the information, note the most important things, which can complete your research and support the main idea.
- Do a deep research. Now, you should narrow your research and have a more concrete focus. In this case, your task would be easier. You already know the relevant details. Come up with a specified thesis statement and argue on the main question.
- Find the proofs. You should look for the valid research sources. You ought to be 100% sure that the information you are going to use in your paper is official and proven. Operate with the true facts. There are many places over the Internet where you can get tons of solid information for almost any matter.
- Sort out the facts. The next step you should do is to evaluate the received data. You have to make a dependable choice on what exactly you should use. You have to be careful and think about the most valuable sources, which may improve and strengthen your main ideas.
- Optimize your information. After you have finished your research, you should organize all the information you found useful. In such occasion, you will come up to the final stage of your research. You will be ready to start writing it. Make sure that you already have the final conclusions and results.
- Cite your sources. Many students make a great mistake when citing. They think that this is an unimportant part of the research and do it in whatever way they wish. Nevertheless, you have to consider your type of essay and make an appropriate citing. Consider all styles and formats, as well as some other details. everything is vital and everything counts. Remembering all these prompts, you will be ready to make a really qualitative research on your topic.