You wake up one day and all of a sudden you are 30.
It does not seem different as you look yourself in the mirror; head to a training; read a book to push your life to the next level; hug your family; prepare a party for your 15 most amazing people, dry your hair in a cab and July sun; smile, have fun and eat as if there is no tomorrow with those most amazing people.
does not seem different at all, yet you know it is a beginning of a new era.
On MUNPlanet it has all started. I was an ex-pat, 24-year old woman who returned from one of the coolest universities in the world to my homeland. The start of my professional career was easier because of my community. Our interactions got me going in times of wonders, gratitude, growth and perils. I realized that the present moment is all we have.
Today I am proud to announce that I will be starting a new career that should last at least a lifetime and would hopefully serve you.
I am creating the consulting
and leadership coaching business.
It will contain a series of video and written content that may help Millennials and those who work and live with Millennials achieve more in times of exponential tech growth, inevitable market changes, winning more demanding jobs as well as creating better professional and personal relationships in evolving landscape.
My consultancy builds up on a decade of work with young people, 1000 hours of teaching and mentoring university students, creating 150 articles on leadership change, brand management, technology, plus leveraging on 36 metrics I mention in the list below.
The disruptive age we live in has created incredible opportunities that the generation of our parents or grandparents could not imagine. Yet, we sometimes rely too much on old rules to get what we want in new circumstances. There is too much hype around glamour and success and too little honesty and integrity what does it take to reach your goals and remain happy.
The community I am creating is going to be a place of genuine integrity, shocking honesty, entrepreneurial hustle, and unwavering enthusiasm.
To start with, below are 30+ things I have learned by age 30 that I can help you cope with. In weeks to come, I will cover these topics in depth. If you want to work with me individually that would be also an option, which you can choose here.
One very important thing we should notice at this point: I did not know these things before, I learned them during my journey because I craved change so much and to hold myself to a higher standard. And I am starting this consultancy in order to help those who want the same AND who are serious about their growth.
So, here it is: 30+ skills I have developed by age 30 that I can help you integrate into your life:
1) How can you move from not exercising to running half-marathons and winning it in the gym?
2) How can you get an optimum level of sleep if you work over 12 hours a day?
3) How can you manage your energy, not just time so that you are super-healthy?
4) What does it mean to eat food that feels good for you?
5) When and how can you test whether you are travelling too much? How not to get overwhelmed by commuting and travelling regularly?
6) How to develop your intuition and resilience so that you are bulletproof against stress, energy vampires and mood swings?
7) How to build training and time management habits of Olympic champions and your athlete role models?
8) How do yoga and mindfulness heal your body, mind and soul?
9)Why everybody can learn to dance and who are teachers that instill miracles even in clumsy people?
10) How do you change your physical state; radiate confidence and have amazing presence?
11) How to figure out what is your true calling and mission in life?
12) How to impact your team mates, clients and community so that you get business results again and again?
13) How to develop the mindset of an investor, not an employee? What steps should you take to achieve financial freedom?
14) How to develop your career in IT sector even if your initial background is in humanities or social sciences? Which jobs are in high demand right now and which ones will be created over next 5-20 years?
15) How to be a motivator, teacher, public speaker who people label as ‘‘you have so much energy and you motivate me’’?
16) When is the right time for you to change your career, company, team, city, or country?
17) How to build your personal brand as a resourceful and knowledgeable colleague that people consult in transformational and critical projects again and again?
18) How do you use the power of networking and the content you create to develop professional reputation? What communication strategies do you use to collaborate with people from different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities?
19) How do you evaluate performance of your team if you are a leader? How do you get promoted and get more responsibility if you are an employee?
20) How do you start and conduct projects that brand your destination (city or country) to international participants? In other words, how do you create business conferences, investor visits, youth development initiatives or some other event format?
Education and Personal Growth
21) How do you obtain the best possible education without robbing a bank? The ultimate guide to choosing the university, fundraising and scholarships
22) How do you choose authentic teachers and mentors who are aligned with your values?
23) What are the best strategies to learn a foreign language? How do you learn more than five languages so that you can use them with friends and for your business?
24) How do you thrive in very competitive environment, especially if you work and study at the same time?
25) How do you know when it is really the right time to get back to school, for example get a Master or PhD degree?
Love and Intimacy
26) How do you know what kind of a relationship you exactly want? When is it time to move on in a relationship to a next level?
27) How do you love and accept your partner without wanting him/her to change?
28) What does love and intimacy look like in the age of social media? How do you fall in love with yourself first, create meaningful intimate connection and set healthy boundaries?
Family and Friendship
29) How to find time to nurture relationships when we all work so much? How do you keep in touch with friends from different stages of your life, especially if you emigrated or travel frequently?
30) When and how are you ready to forgive to close and dear people who hurt you?
31) How to behave when a close family member is ill?
32) How do you spend time with your ageing parents or grandparents, especially when you live in a different country? How do you overcome the sense of homesickness because of a distance and help your beloved ones?
33) How do you divide workload in your household? When do you ask dear people for help in general?
Giving Back to Community
34) How to create an non-profit, which is run like a business, yet its cogwheels are fueled on a mission?
35) How do you thrive in times of war, poverty, economic instability? What lessons from challenging times do you implement into your community when the economic climate improves?
36) Which causes should you endorse and how can you do that regardless of the budget you have?
So, these are
just some of the topics we will cover in an entertaining and transformational
Stay tuned for my first video that I will launch on my YouTube channel on August 8, 2017.
If you want to work with me individually, fill in this form and book a consultation session here.
As Gary Vee says, ‘‘The Battle Scars are Attractive.’’ Especially when we accept them and fall in love with them.
Believe it or not, our greatest successes and moments of happiness will take place in the future. Let’s create a road-map together to achieve them.