Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
2. Money matters - Although people might tell you that money isn't the most important thing, it is pretty important. You will most likely be financing your business out of your own pocket, at least in the beginning so make sure that you are ready. Credit cards do come in handy.
3. Perseverance matters - People often self-deprecate and reject the notion of entrepreneurship because they are not as innovative or creative as Steve Jobs was, for example. However, we all have our strengths and talents, and it is all just a question of how hard and tenaciously we we work.
4. Education matters - Although it isn't vital, especially in the world of entrepreneurship, it still comes in handy for you, whether it be the knowledge you have acquired or the need to impress potential investors and gain their trust. And remember, the bigger the name of the institution, the bigger the advantage.
5. Trends matter - Do you think it is easier to get rich by developing an app now than it was five years ago? Yes, trends matter. But don't go with the current and almost passed trends, try to predict the future ones, that's where the money is.
6. All problems matter - Why do most young people today assume that successful entrepreneurs only build apps? There is a whole lot more out there. All you have to do is identify a problem, think of a solution, and start counting money.