Here is a list of top 10 mistakes that students usually tend to make while writing an essay .All in all, avoid making these mistakes time and again.
1.Lack of consistency : Sometimes the points that you tend to cover in the essay falls out of sequence. You are unable to organize them in a way that they form a story line. In this case you can simply plot the essay first, then plan it and then begin threading the ideas.
2. Emphasis only on facts and not the statements: sometimes you tend to give importance to jotting down the facts in your essay, forgetting that it is actually your viewpoint in the form of statement that matters. This is the most common mistake and the only solution is giving statements and less of facts.
3. Indulgence in plagiarism: If at any time you tend to take help of the internet to find out the references then keep this is mind that the intellectual copying of someone else’s text is a crime that leads to deduction of marks. Use the ideas but in your own language.You can also take help from our expertise here Buy Cheap Essays Online from a Reputable Service at https://writingcheap.com/buy-essay-cheap.html
4. Improper utilization of the punctuation marks: Be very careful with the usage of the punctuation marks. You sometimes unknowingly make use of the punctuation marks in an incorrect manner that has a tendency to change the entire meaning of the sentence and also the essay.
5. Single spacing and indenting: in case of quotes that are more than one sentence long, you need to take care that the quote should be single- spaced and indented from the rest of the text. In addition to this, there is no need for quotation marks around the quote.
6. Contracting the words: Many of you are in a bad habit of indulging in the use of contractions such as don't, won't can't, isn't, and its. Instead of doing so you need to make use do not, will not, cannot, is not, etc.
7. Writing making use of the Second Person : Most of you are in a habit of using the second person pronoun you. This tends to have a negative impact on you as the reader of the essay may take it personally and sometime as an offence.
8.Diverting from the main topic: When you are writing the essay, sometimes you tend to forget about the main topic of your concern and there comes a point in your essay that totally carries you off and you tend to lose track.
9. Spelling errors: Before you submit the essay check it twice if not more. You usually tend to leave the errors in the spelling, either because you are in the hurry or else you make a typing error. An easy solution to it is proof reading.
10. Topic of the essay: Do not go in for using the titles that already belongs to someone else. If you have a difficulty in finding your on title then either rephrase the title of someone else or add certain subject to it in the beginning or the end.