The Executive Master in EU Studies is a postgraduate study programme organised by the Centre international de formation européenne (CIFE) and supported by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission. The working language is English.
The blended learning programme is designed for professionals and ambitious graduates who are looking to continue their studies while simultaneously pursuing their career.
Why study the Executive Master in EU Studies? It offers…
- a pluridisciplinary first study year with courses
such as Institutional Architecture of the EU, Basics of EU Law, History
of European integration, Economic Challenges of the EU, EU and World
Politics, Interest Representation in the EU, Sustainable Development and more,
- an interdisciplinary second study year including a course on Project Cycle Management and the Master thesis submission,
- an exclusive and close mentoring from our renowned professors and support staff ,
- a combination of e-learning phases and 8 intensive week-end seminars,
- a well-balanced blend of theoretical and practical knowledge,
- simulation games dealing with the EU Council and the European Court of Justice,
- partial scholarships for eligible candidates that reduce the financial burden of the study fee.
Learning and Living Europe
Weekend seminars take place every three months amongst others in Berlin, Budapest, Brussels, Nice, Vienna and Rome and are dedicated to the introduction of courses, written examinations and meetings with your group and local experts of EU politics.
For further information and in order to apply, please consult our website CIFE EOA - Centre International de Formation Européenne. The application deadline is 26 September 2017.
To get an impression of our programme, please have a look at Facebook CIFE, Centre international de formation européenneand if you wish, watch our introductory video here: Introducing the Executive Master in EU Studies.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!