Sunshine 8 is a project based on SDG number 4, which is Quality Education. Several events we do in this project include Teaching, Sharing is Loving, and Sunshine Education Festival. This project runs from the middle of January until the end of February under one big theme is Love. We believe that love i a fundamental solution for problems happening in this world.
- sign up the account in apply link
- find the AIESEC Local Committee which near with your location (we provide help by contact us via email and number to help you find)
- register as applicant for Global Volunteer Program in there
- follow the registration process, and pay the register fee
- after accepted, find the AIESEC UNDIP program, choose Sunshine #8 Project.
- do the selection procedures (interview, etc.) with us (AIESEC UNDIP).
- then finally, Join with the project and create good impact.
1. Experience new culture
2. Make your impact
3. Push yourself out of your comfort zone
4. Education with kids experience in Teaching and Social project
For further information, visit facebook.com/AIESECUNDIP and contact person +62895326939459 / email@example.com (Gicelle)