"The Baby Food Sector in South Korea, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the South Korean market.
Consumer behavior in South Korea has changed over the past two decades, as the country's wealth and status has grown. The South Korean diet has become more westernized and this has increased demand for convenience foods, supported by the entry of foreign retailers into South Korea. Increasing affluence has produced strong demand for sophisticated quality goods and imported baby foods, especially as domestic production has declined. These trends have filtered down into the baby food market, and premium-priced infant formula and wet meals have become popular. Trade sources suggest that most new mothers in South Korea stick to the brand of infant formula recommended to them after birth.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2589566
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- All the baby food categories have seen a trend towards organic and premium products.
- Liquid milks have been available in the South Korean market for some years, and these remain an important niche area. In addition to powder and liquid made from cow’s milk, a number of goat's milk products are also available.
- Since 2008, organic product sales have shown significant growth, as quality and purity are major concerns for Korean mothers.
- The market is split into cereals mainly with fruit or vegetables, to which milk is added. Over the last four or five years, there has been a clear swing towards ingredients and away from more traditional products.
- Traditionally, baby cereals & dry meals have been packaged in cans, but the last few years have seen a proliferation of other pack formats such as tubs, boxes, sachets or flexible plastic sticks.
- Organic products are making a growing impact in baby meals category, as in milks. The baby meals are packaged in plastic cups and pouches .
- Baby drinks are packaged in bottles, plastic and glass. The juices are sold in cartons, and all dehydrated teas in boxes.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Namyang Dairy Products
Maeil Dairy Industries
IlDong Foodis Co
Pasteur Milk Co Limited (Lotte)
Dr Chung’s Food Co Ltd
Nestlé Korea Ltd
Ivenet Co. Ltd
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2589566
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.