CoreNet Global Academic Challenge has opened the application for students from all around the world to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like Google, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others. A strategic priority for CoreNet Global is to strengthen its relationship with academic institutions around the world and grow the pipeline of talent into the challenging, rewarding — and often overlooked – career of the corporate real estate. The Academic Challenge is an important step in raising the awareness of the profession and the impact of the corporate real estate on the global economy. The competition is designed to attract students from all academic disciplines to tackle key challenges facing the profession, and the challenges facing the enterprises our members serve.
Your ideas could earn you world travel and global networking with the greatest minds in the corporate real estate. They invite students from around the world to think creatively about a problem facing real estate professionals for renowned companies like Google, Duke Energy, AstraZeneca, Whirlpool, and many others.
- Travel the world with an all-expense paid trip to one of their Global Summits in Asia or North America.
- Challenge your mind power by competing with your peers from around the world.
- Gain international experience.
- Connect with experts.
- Win US $5,000 for your team.
- All competitions are open to students from all over the world; there is no registration fee.
- The competition is open to students of all disciplines pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at a recognized degree-awarding institution, such as a University, Grande École, College or Fachhochschule, hereafter referred to as “University,” on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Each student must be currently enrolled in classes at their host university throughout the competition, and not have more than 7 years prior professional experience.
- Employees of CoreNet Global and their family members are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Also, students currently involved in an internship, apprenticeship or summer placement with CoreNet Global are not eligible to take part in the competition.