Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Program participants are placed in one of the USA universities (participants can not choose a university). Participants will be divided into small groups of 7-15 people and placed at the university according to their interests and professional fields.
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
This year 200 people can participate in the program.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Have no working experience in the USA.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Working experience in public organizations.
- Fluent English.
The applications deadline depends of a country, and may be from May to the end of September. A candidate ask about deadline information to the US Embassy, or in the Fulbright program commission. The US Embassy and the Fulbright Commission will review the application of the candidate and will send it for further consideration to Institute of International Education office until October 1.
More info: Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program