Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
- Main winners:50,000 Euros, 30,000 Euros, 20,000 Euros
- Runners-up:7 x 10,000 Euros each
- Special WASH Award supported by Knorr Bremse Global Care:20,000 Euros
- Community Prize:10,000 Euros
- Additional benefits: All winners gain from a long-term membership in empowering people. A network that offers various support opportunities plus the solutions will be endorsed in the online Solutions Database to bring them under an international spotlight enhancing scope and impact.
- The “empowering people. The award” is addressed to any individual person, team or organization from any region in the world.
- One person, team or organization is allowed to submit more than one entry.
- Submissions should be technical products and solutions in the Award categories in order to fulfill the basic needs of people in developing and emerging countries.
- Each product or solution to be submitted has to be already implemented in a project.
- The applicant must confirm that the entry submitted is his own/the team’s own and does not belong to any other person, body, team or organization.
- The prize money must be used for the further development of the solutions and products submitted or their implementation in projects. The Siemens Stiftung is to receive written proof of this within one year of the prize money being awarded.
- Finalists will be notified approx. four weeks before the Award Ceremony that will take place in Summer 2019.
How To Apply: Check this link