Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Chocolate - covers all chocolate based products, including boxed chocolates, molded chocolate bars, chocolate covered bars whether in single bars or bite-sized versions sold in multipacks, seasonal novelties, and local specialties. Includes milk chocolate. Excludes cooking chocolate.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC athttps://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2415379
Chocolate market in Argentina registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.97% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of ARS 9,302.87 Million in 2017, an increase of 24.87% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2016, when it grew by 36.18% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2013, when it increased by 10.46% over 2012.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Chocolate and its variants Boxed Chocolate, Chocolate Countlines, Chocolate Straightlines, Molded Bars, Novelties & Other Chocolate.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Argentina's Chocolate (Confectionery) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Chocolate (Confectionery) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Value and Volume terms for the Top Brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Chocolate (Confectionery) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2415379
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.