Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Request Sample Copy@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2435905
This epidemiology forecast for AD is supported by historical data obtained from peer-reviewed articles and population-based studies. These sources used questionnaires and various diagnostic measures to assess AD symptoms across the 7MM. The forecast methodology was kept consistent across the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of AD across these markets.
In the 7MM, the one-year total prevalent cases of AD are expected to increase from 81,608,107 cases in 2017 to 83,639,767 cases in 2027, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.25%. In the 7MM, the one-year diagnosed prevalent cases of AD are expected to increase from 36,109,879 cases in 2017 to 36,873,084 cases in 2027, at an AGR of 0.21%. In 2027, the US will have the highest number of one-year diagnosed prevalent cases of AD in the 7MM with 18,236,642 diagnosed prevalent cases, whereas Germany will have the fewest number of one-year diagnosed prevalent cases with 1,797,130 cases.
- The Atopic Dermatitis (AD) Epidemiology Forecast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of AD in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- This report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the one-year total prevalent cases (both diagnosed and undiagnosed) and one-year diagnosed prevalent cases of AD segmented by sex, age, and severity (mild, moderate, and severe) in the 7MM.
- The Atopic Dermatitis epidemiology forecast report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The Epidemiology Forecast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent, and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Atopic Dermatitis (AD) Epidemiology Forecast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AD market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global AD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for AD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand magnitude of AD population by severity and other clinically relevant segmentations.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2435905
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.