Guava leaves can completely silent hair loss and make it grow like crazy. Surprised?
If you are, don’t be, because Guava leaves is what you really need to put an end to that frequent hair loss you face. Believe me. Just do this:
Boil a number of leaves until the amount you have in your pot reduces by half. Allow to cool in room temperature. Gently massage your scalp and get wonderful results.
WEB MD states that, Guava is a tropical fruit produced by the guava tree. Large amounts of the guava fruit are produced in Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, and Mexico. The fruit is commonly eaten fresh or made into beverages, jams, and other foods. The fruit, leaf, and fruit juice are used as medicine.
This noble fruit is extraordinarily rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants that are beneficial for skin. Guava leaves has a lot
of nutritive benefits that some people are not aware of. These leaves contain
high levels of Vitamin A and C, Potassuim, Lucopene and Healthy fiber.The
potassium in guavas helps normalise blood pressure levels as well. In
fact, guava contain almost the same amount of potassium. "It contains
about 80% of water it helps keep your skin hydrated”, says Dr. Manoj K.
Ahuja, Sukhda Hospital.
Below are the top amazing health benefits that guava plant does to the body:
- Feeling allergies on the skin? Apply crushed guava leaves onto the affected areas on the skin. This method equally works against insect bites.
- -Guava leaves can help you against bronchitis and coughs
- - Guava leaves are high in Vitamin C that helps to heal acne and pimples.
- - Apply crushed guava leaves on minor cuts like scrapes or abrasions to prevent infections. You can also prepare tea to relieve an outer ear infection. Let the tea to cool and then later drop some of it in the affected area.
- Boil 9 leaves in 5 cups of water until the amount you have in your pot reduces by half. This helps treat dengue.
- Guava leaf is great for diabetics because it reduces blood sugar level and does not stimulate insulin secretion.
- If you want of relieve tooth pains, chew washed guava leaves. They can also help against inflamed gums and sores in the oral cavity.
- Crush several guava leaves and stir in a little bit of water to remove blackheads naturally. It’s recommended to use this in place for your regular face scrub. You can equally use this method to prevent premature skin aging. The results will indeed marvel you.
Guava leaf tea
- Guava leaf tea can decrease bad LDL cholesterol without affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels.
- Guava leaf tea stops carbohydrates from turning into sugar and thus suppresses appetite. This also stands to reduce weight.
- If you have an upset stomach, Guava leaf tea is great and equally works against food poisoning.
- The tea is equally
effective in treating diarrhea because it has strong antimicrobial properties.
- Guava tea leaf works for men who deal with fertility problems.
"Due to the rich fibre content and low glycaemic index, guavas prevent the development of diabetes. While the low glycemic index inhibits a sudden spike in sugar levels, the fibre content ensures the sugar levels are well regulated". Aashna Ahuja , NDTV states.
Just a single guava fulfills about 12% of your daily recommended intake of fibre, which makes it highly beneficial for your digestive health. If guava seeds are consumed whole or chewed, it will serve as excellent laxative as well as help in the the formation of healthy bowel movements.
Being endowed with Vitamin A, Guava leaves acts as an excellent booster for vision. not only does it prevent degradation of the sight, but equally improves on eyesight. Though guavas are not as rich in Vitamin A as carrots, they are still a very good source of nutrient to sight.
Bare in mind that anything taken to excess tends more to be toxic to the body. Ingest Guava with caution and not pleasure.
I believe someone was touched by this post. Use guava plant whenever need arises and I bet you will never remain the same again. If you have a guava tree in your backyard, count yourself a double blessed person.