Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
Enquire more details of the report at:https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2793461
The CLL marketed is expected to experience modest growth in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Canada) from 2017-2027. This is driven by increasing incidence, driven primarily by aging populations, label expansions into the first-line setting for AbbVie/Roche’s Venclexta, frontline approval of the combination of AbbVie/Johnson & Johnson’s Imbruvica + Venclexta, and the increasing use of combination therapies instead of monotherapies or chemoimmunotherapy regimens. Generic and biosimilar erosion of some of the mainstays of CLL treatment is also expected during the forecast period, particularly the use of generic ibrutinib and biosimilar rituximab will lead to a decline in sales. A lack of innovative drugs in the late-stage pipeline with novel mechanisms of action means that next-generation agents are not expected to generate significant sales.
Key Questions Answered
- Which pipeline agents are the most promising and expected to launch in the 7MM? What are the forecasted sales of these agents and what will be their impact in the CLL market?
- What are the main unmet needs in CLL, which pipeline drugs will fulfil these needs, and to what extent?
- What are the current research and development (R&D) strategies being explored and how can developers incorporate these methods into their business strategy?
- Overview of CLL, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
- Annualized CLL therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in seven geographic regions, forecast from 2017 to 2027.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the CLL therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for CLL. The most promising candidates in late-stage development are profiled.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global CLL market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CLL market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CLL market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Adlai Nortye Biopharma
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2793461
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.