Paddington Station was called as "London Paddington", but sometimes later it obtained the popular name as Paddington, which drew on the London Underground Map. The history of Paddington Station Information when the permanent station was opened for the public (The one we see today). However, in 4th June 1838, the London Paddington station had inaugurated a temporary station.
Do you know that Paddington station has 2 trains that go to the London Heathrow Airport directly? The modern London Paddington Station was built on 29th May 1854 which was designed by the famous Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Paddington station was managed by Great Western Railway but now it is managed by Network Rail. If you want to go thereOne2onecars are always willing to take you there.
Paddington Tube Station is situated on Praed Street. It has thirteen active platforms with one ticket zone. The Bishop’s Bridge trail is located pretty near to the Paddington Train Station, In the meantime, holding the Eastbourne Terrace on the west side, Edgware Road to the Northeast, Paddington Arm of the Grand Union Canal at the east side, London Inner Ring Road to the Southeast, and Westway to the north.
Nearest Hotels Paddington Station:
If you took a long journey and you are getting tired, you can get some rest in many publicly known hotels. They are located near to the Paddington Station London. Here are some Hotels near Paddington Station you can hire to spend your night or day.
1. Hilton London Paddington Hotel
2. Hotel Mercure London Paddington
3. The Pride of Paddington Hotel
4. The Alexandra Hotel
5. Hotel Indigo London Paddington
6. Hotel Norfolk Towers Hotel
7. Hilton London Paddington Hotel, and many more.
You might need to walk 5 mins from Paddington Tube and Train Station to reach your hotels.
Shops of Paddington Station:
You may be heard of Paddington Bear and nice polished Paddington tube trains, but apart from that Paddington is famous for its variety of shops. Shops like stationery, food, grocery, drinks, and many more are found here. So let's take a look at some shops around Paddington Station.
1. Paperchase – Stationery Shop
2. Fat Face – Clothing Store
3. Caffè Nero, Starbucks – Coffee Shops
4. Funky Pigeon – Book Store
5. Hotel Chocolat – Chocolate Shop
6. The Savanna – Gourmet Grocery Shop
7. Paddington Bear Shop – Gift Shop, and many more.
Paddington Railway Station:
There is four main platform of Paddington Station:
1. National Rail Stations
2. Paddington Station DLR alternatively called the Docklands Light Railway Stations
3. Paddington Station Tramlink
4. Paddington Underground Station alternatively called the London Underground Stations
Paddington Station Contact Details:
Paddington Station Address – Praed Street, Paddington, London, UK
Postcode – W2 1HQ
Official Phone Number – +44 345 711 4141
Train Schedules – Open 24/7, Train leaves every 15-30 minutes
Taxi to Paddington Station:
If you are living in Paddington right now, you can visit Paddington station at any moment by hiringPaddington Taxis & Private Hire services. It is also the affordable and quick way to reach Paddington Station.