When it comes to decorating the bathroom, there are two things to have in mind. It should be decorated in the way to add to its aesthetic appeal and it must be well organized having great storage space for everything. And of course, you should also keep your bathroom clean at all times, and there are many cleaning tips and tricks that can make this process easier. Today’s focus will be on how to maximize the space in a small bathroom, so let’s check out versatile storage solutions that may help you organize the stuff in your bathroom too.
● Under the sink - If you are about to choose a vanity for your bathroom, go for one with storage under the sink. There are many alternatives to choose for, including open shelf for placing the towels, or simply an empty space where you can add a basket or two, to store some of your beauty tools and products inside.
● Over the toilet - This is often the space that is left empty, but when getting most of the space available, you can of course use this space to add some shelves over there. How about you add some floating shelves, or maybe even a built-in shelving unit to fit some of your bathroom products and tools?
● Corner space - When there is not much space available, you should also use some odd spaces, like the corner space. This can be perfect for adding corner shelves and thus provide extra storage space. Or you may even choose a corner sink or a corner bathtub and thus be able to move freely through the bathroom.
● Hidden storage space - Some bathroom designs can also feature hidden storage space. This could be a space behind the mirror, underneath the bathtub or maybe on its side. Your bathroom will look neat and organized and no one will know of this storage space.
● Wooden ladder - You can add a wooden ladder to provide and extra storage space in a small bathroom. Find the right place to fit in the bathroom and place some beauty products or towels over there.
● Wall niches - Wall niches can be both decorative and functional. They will provide extra storage space and are far more stable than some shelves. The right place for them is in the shower area, providing space for placing your shampoo and shower gel, that you often place on the floor or on the corner of a tub where they can be easily spilled.A small bathroom can be as functional as a bigger one if everything is well organized. The above storage solutions are just some of the many possible to maximize the space in a small bathroom, so hopefully you will find them useful and incorporate them in your bathroom too.