HP printer error 79 is a widespread problem on HP printers. One of the most annoying moments would be the time when the user is using a printer, and an error occurs. Before the user can fix the error 79 on the printer, it’s great to understand the problems so that next time it shows up, the user is ready for it because they know exactly where it’s coming from. Error 79 is exposed on the HP printer’s control panel in two modes:
Error 79 switches off then on
Error 79 service error switches off then on – indicating an incompatible DIMM was probably installed.
There are times when the user searches the address bar with "HP Printer is Not Printing: How to Troubleshoot the Problem" and this might lead to several errors. Hence to troubleshoot these issues here is what the user can do:
To fix the HP printer error code the user requires the following two important things. You can also contact Hewlett Packard customer service number The elements required are:
- Internet Access
- Admin Account (for the system/s)
For HP printer troubleshooting the user needs to follow the following steps or phases which would allow them to comprehend the steps as quickly, and as efficiently as possible.
HP printer 79 service error codes can be solved with the help of the method mentioned below. The steps involved in it are:
Switch off the HP printer.
Verify and remove the print jobs from all the system that have access to the network printer.
In the domain network, verify that who owns each print job in “See What’s Printing” section.
- Log in to every account and work to remove them from the domain network.
- If the user still cancels the print jobs via designated accounts, remove and continue the HP printer from the list in “Devices and Printers.” option.
To solve the HP printer problem the user needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Switch on the HP printer.
- Verify that the HP printer is connected to the internet. The user should have an Ethernet cable operating from the device to the switch or router or even a modem in this case.
- On the control panel or screen, click the “Network” option.
- Verify the IP address on the printer. If it displays the IP address, then it means that the system is connected to the home network.
- Go behind to the home screen and click the “Settings” option.
- Choose the option stating update and verify for the firmware updates and make sure to get the freshest link.
- Continue by choosing the update. Then, download and install.
- After the firmware installs, the user should be able to print one more time. It is highly recommended to reboot the HP printer first to activate the new updates fully. Also, verify that HP printer toner and the cartridge is not empty to avoid the printing hassle.
These are some of the methods by which the user can troubleshoot the HP printer error 79. If the user still feels that they need assistance on the detailed version of the hindrance, then they can contact Hp Phone number. The professionals would guide the user with the issues and problems which they are facing.