Another semester finally came to an end. You passed your exams, submitted all your projects and you are off for a well deserved vacation, either back home or somewhere exotic with friends. So you’ve packed your bags, swimsuits and off you go. Not a care in the world. Right?
semester is sooner than you think, and trust me your professors are uber-ready
to give you more knowledge and more assignments, so adjusting quickly to
university schedule is crucial. To avoid losing a month trying to overcome holiday blues and pick up where you left,
just follow these quick and painless tips:
- Shut off from everything for just a little bit, no emails, no news, no books no nothing (ideal timeframe is 2 weeks if your brake is 3 months). This way you’ll be able to re-charge your batteries and get back into university schedule with a fresh mind.
- Read a book(s) while on the beach related to your studies but not your curriculum, you will broaden your knowledge and stay in your A game without feeling that you are studying.
- Make your self familiar with the next years curriculum so when you return to class you won’t feel like a lost toddler in a shopping mall crying for mommy.
- Spend 30mins a day thinking about your goals, aspirations and how to achieve them so your brain is actually wired to succeed! Like a boss!
- But most importantly, have fun regain your strength and off you go for the next round!