1. When and where will IAS Model United Nations happen?
IAS Model United Nations will take place from 8th-10th of February. The conferences will take place in Warsaw, Poland.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
The conference is 100% free.
3. How many participants will there be at IASMUN?
This year we are expecting 60 delegates.
4. How long will the conference last?
The simulations will last approximately three days.
5. Is accommodation included in in the fee?
Accommodation is not included in the fee.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to IASMUN?
There are two airports you could fly to if you chose to participate in our conferences. The more convenient one would be the Frederick Chopin Airport, and the second one a bit further away from the heart of the city is Modlin Airport.
7. What does the agenda look like?
The first two days of the simulations will be held at the International American School of Warsaw and the GA will be held at a special venue never seen for any IASMUN conference. The complete agenda of what will go on during the conference is updated on our MUN website.
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Warsaw?
Three must see places in Warsaw include Łazienki Park, The Copernicus Science Museum and the Palace of Culture and Sciences. Although Warsaw is city that has many attractions. If you aren't walking around the vibrant streets of the city center, then you could be visiting it's state of the arc museums.
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
The application deadline for the conference is 10th of January.
10. How do I learn more about the conferences?
Well, there is a variety of ways you could receive conference updates. The easiest way would be to follow us on our social media accounts, such as our Facebook and Instagram and spam us with questions we'd be happy to answer. Alternatively our website would be a great place to visit to learn not only about the upcoming simulations, but also about the previous sessions.