Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report athttp://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2350428
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lithuanian insurance industry, including -
- The Lithuanian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Lithuanian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Lithuanian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Lithuanian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Lithuanian insurance industry
- On July 7, 2015, EIOPA published the consultation paper on the introduction of Pan-European Pension Product (PEPP).
- The LB implemented a draft law in 2018 for the improvement of regulations related to unit-linked policies.
- In June 2018, the government proposed amendments to the Health Insurance Law.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Lithuania.
- It provides historical values for the Lithuanian insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Lithuanian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Lithuania.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Lithuania, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lithuanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Lithuanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lithuanian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
BTA Akcin?s Draudimo Bendrov?s Filialas Lietuvoje
Ergo Insurance SE Lietuvos Filialas
Swedbank Life Insurance Se Lietuvos Filialas
SEB Gyvybes Draudimas
If P&C Insurance AS Lietuvos Filialas
Compensa Tu SA Vienna Insurance Group
Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2350428
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.