Do you want to join us for an epic Nepal Travel and self exploration International Youth Camp?
“Imagine waking up and seeing sun rise through tallest Himalayas, feeling the vibes of Birthplace of Buddha, having hot cup of coffee watching mountains hearing the sound of river while talking to some of the coolest-amazing young people from different corners of the world, doing jungle safari, meditating, hiking, dancing, spending relaxing evening with campfire, music or star gazing.”
Imagine meeting yourself so deeply, opening up to new people like you never did before and having some highly intense and deep moments during our special workshops on Self Awareness, Self Exploration and Healing.”
After welcoming you in kathmandu, we will start our travel adventure heading to Nagarkot where you can see himalayan range including top of the world – Mount Everest, where we will have cultural exchange and welcome programs, intense workshops on Self Exploration through Dance Movement Therapy, Alternate To violence Program, yoga and Meditation.
After 3 days of program we will start our road adventure with amazing views of hills, rivers and Himalayas on our way, staying near Trishuli river surrounded by mountains, camp fire, swim and Rafting if you want to, eating organic local food..Going Pokhara..watch sunrise through Himalayan ranges, boating, hiking to World Peace Pagoda, fly like a bird doing paragliding over mountains and forest, partying…
Going chitwan, staying near the jungle(national park), elephant jungle Safari, canoe ride, Enjoy local Tharus cultural show, watch deers rhinos and crocodiles closely(tigers if you are lucky), enjoy sunset in Rapti River Beach. Roaming around World Heritage sites, authentic street food trek with local youths, connecting, exploring, making your time absolutely memorable.
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with our legendary youth camp.
SUMMER CAMP IMPORTANT DATES:
Arrival Date: 19th August, 2017
Program Date: 20-29 August, 2017
Departure Date: 30th August, 2017
Early Bird Deadline: 20th June, 2017
Final Deadline: 20th July, 2017
August 19-30, 2017 Summer Camp, Explore rooftop of the world – birth place of Gautam Buddha and explore yourself with youth legend team.
Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life.
You will be traveling to 5 cities of Nepal.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food and Great Experience
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with us.
Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 16 to 35 years.
Get ready for local authentic experience with local youths of Nepal.
A unique experience where you can feel the essence of the country.
A beautiful journey to discover yourself with coolest and amazing people around the world sharing lots of joy on the way.
Our International Youth Camp Activities Includes:
– Self exploration sessions which includes Dance Movement Therapy to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being, release your stress and heal
– Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, Exercise
– Team Building Activities, Indoor and Outdoor Fun Team Building and Communication Games
– Cultural Exchange and Food Exchange Programs
– Chitwan Tour – Chitwan National Park(World Heritage Site) visit, Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Bird watching, Tour to Elephant Breeding Center, Crocodile Breeding Center and Jungle Safari.
– Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. Boating in Fewa Lake, Visit to Sun rise watching point, Sarangkot. Pokhara is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal. Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain – Peace Stupa.
– Nagarkot Tour – Nagarkot is famous for sunrise through Himalayas. You can see amazing Himalayan Range including Mount Everest from Nagarkot. We will have our earlier 3 days program in Nagarkot.
– Kathmandu Tour – Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Monkey Temple and Pashupatinath.
– Village Tour at Rural community of Nepal, Stay near the mountains and river in Dhading
– Street Food Trek with local youths in Kathmandu. Eating most popular and tasty Nepalese cuisines which includes lots of varieties of MOMO (dumpling). If you have ever been to Nepal, then eating MOMO is an unwritten compulsory rule. Don’t worry if you don’t like MOMO, there are varieties of spicy, sweet authentic local street food which you gonna love. <3 – Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY. – Welcome Program and Farewell party – Camp Fire
Our Youth Legend team is committed to make this camp experience best experience of your life.
– Be HAPPY J Yes, We assure you to make you super happy.
– To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
– To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
– To help you achieve greater self-awareness,a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress, tension or trauma.
– To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
– To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
– To increase cross cultural understanding.
– To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (You will be doing guided Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, hiking and trekking.)
1. English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
2. You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
3. You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
4. You should have a passport.
5. You should be able to pay the camp fee.
The fee to attend this Camp is US Dollar 699 only. (Six Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollar)..
Early Bird Discount of 75 USD to those participant who confirm participation before 20th June, 2017.
We provide 5% to 15% scholarship from total camp fee to few selected participants who are from developing countries or who have a very strong reason for scholarship.
Once you apply for the camp, you will be notified about your selection within 2 days of application submission.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 50 US dollar via paypal. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival to Nepal.
Apart from participating in our valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
1. Food and Accommodation
2. Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
3. T-shirt, Mask to each participants and surprise gifts
4. Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Canoe Ride, Jungle Walk, Tharu Cultural Dance and Elephant Breeding Center visit
5. National park, conservation area and World Heritage Sites permit fees.
6. Program Materials and Certificate.
7. Emergency health check ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have a travel insurance.)
8. 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
9. Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi but in Nepal, internet speed is slow.)
10. Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The Cost Will Not Cover Airfare, Visa Fees And Health Insurance. The Cost Will Also Not Cover Extra Activities Like River Rafting Or Paragliding.
If you are willing to seek funding from school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fund raising.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If you have any queries then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are also available for skype call.