My name is Vanessa and I work at AMP Global Youth. Some of you will know us from our Global Scholar summer program that takes place in Washington D.C. that trains young and emerging leaders from around the world in international affairs and social justice.
We are currently recruiting and this is the perfect platform to attract the best of the best! So we have just launched Culturama, a digital game that connects youth in the US and the Middle East.The game is a groundbreaking and fun opportunity for students to build cross-cultural skills while having fun (smashing robots!).
To help us promote this intercultural experience, we’re looking for Campus Ambassadors to get the word out at the local level this fall. Ambassadors support outreach and recruitment for the game. This is a great opportunity for individuals with an interest in intercultural issues, social marketing, virtual exchange and global education.
- Organizing and hosting 2-3 game sessions this semester. These are fun and social events, that sync nicely with existing club meetings / other gatherings. (We can even provide free pizza!)
- Creating and leading other fun outreach strategies for your community. Working with AMP staff, you’ll strategize the most effective tactics for sharing the experience on your campus.
Learning opportunities include:
Ambassadors will also get one-on-one coaching and training opportunities, to build skills for outreach and communications. This is a great opportunity to practice:
- Strategic communications and outreach
- Pulling together fun events
- Building connections and relationships with influencers on your campus
And it’s paid! Ambassadors work a few hours a week to get the game session together and receive a $250 stipend.
To apply: Emailvanessaf@Aidemocracy.organd I'll be in touch almost immediately!