1. As a Christian follow all Jesus’ words at all times. Follow Jesus’ commandments: “Love the Lord your God with your whole heart, mind, body and soul” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Even if somebody treats you incorrectly or in case you know them or not, we should love them.
2. At times admit that you have mistake (sins) and then apologize and change your attitude and pray. Understand that a simple conversion is not simply. Don’t be hard on yourself and on others also.
3. Understand writing and DO what the Bible says. According to the bible “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable [for something] for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.”
4. Allow God to change you: As a true Christian stay ready for change inevitable change in understanding to his on a daily basis routine. The Bible says “Therefore, clear all impure thoughts and habits.
5. Be enduring with people who do not make you pleased or even distress you. Try to forgive others who hurt you. You must learn to love your opponent.
Treat others compassionately as you want others need to treat you. Even trouble-free acts of compassion like holding and offering a glass of water for someone are good manners that can assist you.
Please visit for the original content:- https://leehnetinkablog.wordpress.com/2018/01/06/how-do-i-live-and-grow-stronger-as-a-christian/