Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
The European wear and tear market has seen volumes moderately rise in recent years, as the effects of the recession and subsequent European scrappage schemes have rippled through the aftermarket. Overall values also suffered over the same period. That has now started to change. This report provides an overview of the major issues currently affecting wear and tear parts in the European aftermarket.
Enquire more details of the report at:https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2663596
- The exhaust system market has started to show an increase in volume, growing by 10.2% between 2012 and 2017.
- The catalytic converter market has also moderately increased in volumes, being affected by reduced quantities of precious metals within them, which influences their longevity; the overall market has risen by 7.4% between 2012 - 2017.
- Brake part volumes are increasingly influenced by the improvements in friction materials that have been made, increasing lifespans and reducing replacement rates.
- Finally, the windscreen wipers market has grown by 9.3%.
- In many ways this has been influenced by the strong upturn in the European new cars market, which has seen the number of new registrations grow strongly year on year.
Reasons to buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European consumables market based on insights from within GlobalData’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging consumables market.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2663596
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.