Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
MUNers, if you are interested in attending this year's Global Classrooms International MUN, you'll find the Q&A bellow most useful. If you have any other questions, start the thread in the comment section below, or contact the organizers directly via email provided at the bottom.
1. When and where will the Global Classrooms conferences happen?
Global Classrooms International Model UN Conferences take place at the Grand Hyatt and the UN Headquarters in New York City.
Global Classrooms International Middle School Model UN Conference: March 31-April 2
Global Classrooms International High School Model UN Conference: May 12-14, 2016
2. How much is the conference fee for Global Classrooms?
School Registration Fee per conference: $155
Middle School Delegate Registration fee: $85
High School Delegate Registration fee: $95
Advisors: we maintain a ratio of 1:10- for every 10 delegates, an advisor free of charge 2, 2016 can accompany them.
3. How many participants will there be at Global Classrooms conferences?
More than 3,500 High School and Middle School students coming from all over the world .
4. How long will Global Classrooms conferences be?
Each conference is for three days.
5. Is accommodation included in the conference fee? If not, what are my accommodation options?
No accommodation is not included in the conference fee. Global Classrooms ensured a special rate of accommodation at the Grand Hyatt for both conferences. The group rate for the Middle School is $279 per night per room and is for $319 for the High School per night per room-exclusive of applicable taxes. The room can be a four person friendly double room (with two beds) or a king bedded room (with the option of an additional roll-away bed).
6. What committees will Global Classrooms simulate?
CCPCJ, CND, CPD, CSTD, ECE, ECOSOC, FAO, GA3 SOCHUM, GA6 Legal, HRC, SC, UN- Habitat, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNICEF, WB, DISEC, ILO, UNDP, UNFPA, WFP
7. To what airport should I fly to when coming to Global Classrooms?
John F. Kennedy or Newark Airport
8. What does Global Classrooms Social Schedule look like?
First day of the conference, there is the opening ceremony at the UN Headquarters. The second and third day is a two day simulation of the UN committees.
9. What are 3 MUST SEE places in New York?
Statue of Liberty Rockefeller Center- Top of the Rock Central Park
10. What is the local currency?
The local currency is U.S. Dollars.
11. What is the application deadline for Global Classrooms?
School Registration application closes on October 15, 2015.
12. How do I learn more about the conferences?
Please visit the website GC LAU MUN || LEBANON | HOME or contact email@example.com for immediate assistance.
Hope you enjoyed your read! Join the conversation below in case you have any questions.
Global Classrooms Lebanese American University High School Model United Nations 2016 ( GC LAU MUN ) - Apply Today! / MunPlanet