1. When and where will Bucharest International Student Model United Nations (BISMUN in further text) happen?
The capital of Romania, Bucharest, has hosted all previous editions of BISMUN. This edition makes no exception, as the event is scheduled to take place between 22nd-27th March, at the Palace of Parliament.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
The fee is 130 euro, starting from February 1st.
3. How many participants will there be at the BISMUN?
We expect somewhere between 200-250 participants from all over the world – BISMUN veterans and new comers as well.
4. How long will the conference last?
The conference will last 6 days.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
No, the accommodation has a separate fee. In fact, participants can choose from the following options:
- Student Dorm: 180 euro (Moxa Dorms, shared rooms – 4 persons per room)
- Ibis Hotel: 285 euro (twin room)
(Please note that the accommodation will be covered for the nights of 22, 23, 24, 25, 26th March. The night of 27th will not be covered!)
Also, should they opt for the Visiting Day Package, then they will have covered the nights of 20th-21st and 21st-22nd March as well. More information about all packages available can be found at this link: General Information | BISMUN Conference 2017
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to BISMUN?
You should to Henri Coanda Otopeni airport (it is situated at the entrance in Bucharest).
7. What does the agenda look like?
For now, I can only say that you should expect 6 days full of heated debates and working hard towards submitting the resolutions, but also 6 full nights of experimenting our culture, traditions and party spirit first hand!
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Bucharest?
The Palace of Parliament, of course, the Old Town any one of its beautiful parks.
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
The last day of applications is February 28th.
10. How do I learn more about the conference?Everything you need to know, from the registration process, the venue, the programme, the committees and even the Chairpersons and the organizing team can be found by accessing the website: BISMUN Conference 2017 | Open your mind, improve our world! or regularly checking our Facebook page!