MUNers, if you are interested in attending CAHSMUN, you'll find the Q&A bellow most useful. If you have any other questions, start the thread in the comment section below, or contact the organizers directly via email provided at the bottom.
1. When and where will Canadian High School Model United Nations (CAHSMUN in further text) happen? March 31 2017 to April 2 2017 in Vancouver, BC at the Sheraton Wall Centre.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
Regular Registration (Nov 28-Jan 20) - $215
Late Registration (Jan 21-Feb 18) - $225
3. How many participants will there be at the CAHSMUN?
We look forward to welcoming over 800 delegates this year!
4. How long will the conference last?
3 day high school conference beginning Friday March 31 at about 3:30 until Sunday April 2 at about 3:00
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to CAHSMUN?
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
7. What does the agenda look like?
- 5 committee sessions totalling almost 15h of debate
- an incredible social on Saturday night to interact with other delegates
8. What are three MUST SEE places in the Vancouver?
- Stanley Park
- Granville Island
- Whistler (2h bus pick up from downtown!) - home of the 2010 Olympics
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
Registration ends Feb 18!
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
Our website: Canadian High Schools Model United NationsMy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey! Have you seen that we are offering two FULLY FUNDED internships at our offices? Check them out:
P.S. Have you joined our Facebook group yet? It’s the perfect way to stay in touch with all the new opportunities. We are expecting you: