Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
MUNers, if you are interested in attending this year's BayMUN, you'll find the Q&A bellow most useful. If you have any other questions, start the thread in the comment section bellow, or contact the organizers directly via website provided at the bottom.
1.When and where will BayMUN 2015 conferences happen?
Bahrain Bayan School Campus located in Isa Town, Bahrain on the 27th and 28th of November.
2. How much is the conference fee for BayMUN 2015?
BD 25 per participant.
3. How many participants will there be at BayMUN conferences?
Around 350 participants.
4. How long will BayMUN 2015 conferences be?
2 days from 10 am to 5:30pm and a concluding dinner on the 2nd day.
5. Is accommodation included in the conference fee? If not, what are my accommodation options?
No, we have a list of recommended hotels that we are willing to share with interested schools.
6. What committees will BayMUN 2015 simulate?
DISEC + LEGAL + POLITICAL + SOCHUM + ECOSOC + EU + HUMAN RIGHTS + WORLD BANK + IMPACT + WTO + WHO + IAEA + UNEP + ILO + ARAB COUNCILS (MAJLES AL NUWAB AND ARAB LEAGUE)
7. To what airport should I fly to when coming to BayMUN 2015?
Bahrain International Airport - Muharraq
8. What does BayMUN 2015 Schedule look like?
9. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Bahrain?
Gold Sooq Bahrain City Center Bahrain International Circuit.
10. What is the local currency?
11. What is the application deadline for BayMUN 2015?
2nd of November (will allow for late registrations if required)
12. How do I learn more about the conferences?
By visiting the conference website: http://www.bayanmun.com or contacting the organizing team on email@example.com
Hope you enjoyed your read! Join the conversation below in case you have any questions.