Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
MUNEF( Model United Nations Elazığ Final Schools) will be held from 31st March to 2nd April 2017, in Turkey, Elazığ.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
The fee for the conference is 50 euros for delegates. MUNEF2017 provides free flight tickets, accommodation and conference attendance to 7 selected international chairs
3. How many participants will there be at the MUNEF?
There will be almost 200-250 participants in the conference from all over the World.
4. How long will the conference last?
The conference will last 3 days.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Accommodation or travelling is not included in the fee.
Turkish Airlines is recommendable however participants are advised to fly with the airports which they rely on.
7. What does the agenda look like?
Throughout the preparation of agenda, all participants is considered in terms of the value of the conference. MUNEF2017 aims to be an authentic simulation of United Nations. Therefore, current situation in the World is included in our agenda with committees ranging from terrorism to human rights and from economy to environment...
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Elazig?
Elazığ is located in Eastern Anatolian Region and is worth visiting with its historical and natural riches. Don’t Leave Without
– Visiting the historical Harput city whose history extends to 2000 B.C,
– Seeing the natural wonder Hazar Lake and Buzluk Cave,
– Visiting the necklace of Fırat River, Keban Dam and Elazığ Archeology and Ethnography Museum,
– Buying Orcik and pestil (dried layers of fruit pulp) and çedene coffee.
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
The application deadline for the conference is 3rd of March for delegates and delegations however all participants are expected to apply as soon as possible and be a part of undying love of MUNEF!
10. How do I learn more about the conference?