Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
The first 10 weeks of the Challenge happen in Berlin. During the next 10 months, participants go back to their home country to implement their social venture supported by our team of coaches, mentors, a widespread network of Alumni and a dedicated online platform.
2. How much is the fee for The Future of Work Challenge?
Through our unique fellowship model every participant accepted onto the Entrepreneurship for Good Program receives an automatic scholarship covering the vast majority of the program cost. This is made possible through the support of the Challenger who gives the concrete business challenge. A contribution of 1000 euro is required for those who can afford. Those who cannot afford the contribution are eligible to receive financial aid.
3. How many participants will there be at The Future of Work Challenge?
20 participants from all over the world.
4. For how many days will The Future of Work Challenge last?
10 weeks on campus in Berlin followed by 10 months in participants’ home countries to implement their social venture supported by an online platform, coaching session and mentoring.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Subsidized accommodations are provided with a contribution of 900 euro for the 10 weeks. Financial aid is available for those who cannot cover the costs.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to Future of Work Challenge?
One of the two Berlin airports (Tegel or Schönfeld)
During the first 10 weeks, participants will have classes and workshops from 9am to 6pm.
8. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Berlin?
Berlin has a lot to offer in many different areas! But Brandenburg Tor is definitely a must see, the Wall Memorial and well, the nightlife!
9. What is the local currency?
10. What is the application deadline for The Future of Work Challenge?
11 February 2016
11. How do I learn more about the program?
Image 2 - Courtesy of The Do School