12TH-16TH SEPTEMBER 2016 IN ZAGREB, CROATIA
2. How much is the fee for the forum?
3. How many participants will there be at YDF?
Up to 60 delegates
4. How long will the forum last?
Monday – Friday
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to YDF?
Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government's officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
Attend sessions at Croatian Parliament, Croatian Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office in Zagreb
Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2016
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Zagreb?
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Katedrala Marijina Uznesenja)
Zagreb City Zoo
Andautonia Archaeological Park
Ban Jelacic Square
9. What is the application deadline for the forum?
15th August 2016
10. How do I learn more about the forum?
11. How many other YDF’s have there been?
6, including Turkey, Greece, London and Mexico
12. What have past YDF delegates said about the YDF?