1. When and where will the MUNSC Salient happen?
It will be held from July 11th to July 15th 2016 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
The conference is completely free of charge and it also includes breakfast, lunch and public transport expenses. So, the delegates will only have to pay for the travel and accommodation costs.
3. How many participants will there be at the MUNSC Salient?
We are expecting around 70 participants.
4. How long will the conference last?
MUNSC Salient last for 5 days.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Accommodation is not included, but discount prices of the common accommodation will be provided.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to MUNSC Salient?
That would be Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport; from there the participants can take a shuttle bus to the city centre.
7. What does the agenda look like?
At MUNSC Salient 2016 we will be exploring the causes, symptoms and possible solutions for inequalities that define societies of the 21st century. You can read more about it on our official website MUNSC Salient
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Ljubljana?
Absolutely the Ljubljana castle, from where there is a beautiful view on the entire city that extends to the mountains. The city center is an absolute must-see, where you can get a feel of the real Ljubljana, grab a coffee or a bite and enjoy the nice summer weather. And obviously you must check out the dragons! The symbol of Ljubljana and the protectors of the city are sitting on the Dragon bridge and even have a bunch of legends surrounding their existence. What legends, you say? Come to Ljubljana and find out!
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
The applications close on May 15th at midnight.
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
You can visit our website: MUNSC Salient or FB site: MUNSC Salient - Youth Conference on Global Matters