Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
1. When and where will the ICSB 2016 happen?
- June 15-18, 2016 in NJ/NY, USA.
2. How much is the fee for ICSB 2016?
- ICSB Member rate (Early bird): $625 USD
- ICSB Non-member rate (Early Bird): $750 USD
- Presenting Authors Rate: $550 USD
- Student rate: $500 USD
More information about each category, including entitlements at » RegistrationRegistration | ICSB 2016
3. How many participants will there be at the ICSB 2016?
Approximately 750 delegates representing over 60 different countries
4. For how many days will the ICSB 2016 last?
- Pre-conference: June 12-15, 2016
- Main conference: June 15-18, 2016
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
- No, accommodation is separate. Refer » LodgingLodging | ICSB 2016
Three options: JFK, LaGuardia or Newark
7. How does the agenda look like?
Schedule is posted online atUpcoming Events » » EventsEvents | ICSB 2016. Keynote speakers and presentations being announced daily.
8. What are 3 MUST SEE places in New York?
1. Statue of Liberty
2. United Nations (UN) HQ
3. Freedom Tower
The ICSB 2016 World Conference Gala will be hosted on the Majesty Yacht. Includes entertainment, food and drinks. Excellent networking opportunity with unrivaled views of the New York City Skyline.
Actual cruise sailing North on the Hudson River from Hoboken, NJ with views of the George Washington Bridge and the New York and New Jersey shores. The ship turning around heading south past the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier seaport museum with close up views of the US Navy submarine Growler along with the newest additions, the US Space Shuttle, Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde Supersonic Jet, cruising past the Chelsea Complex, with views of the New York City Skyline and the Jersey City skyline, passing the ” Freedom Tower”, Financial Harbor place on both the New York the Jersey side, and the Colgate Clock, continuing south past The Battery, then heading north on the East River with views of the famous Brooklyn Bridge and the South Street Seaport, and the majestic tall ships that sailed the New York Harbor centuries ago, then turning heading south past Ellis Island and grand finale to the Statue of Liberty, and then heading northbound on the Hudson River back to dock. Click here for more information and photos from the boat.
9. What is the application deadline for the ICSB 2016?
Registration is open until June 1, 2016. We strongly encourage delegates to register online by May 15, 2016.
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
- Visit the conference website atICSB 2016 | 61st annual ICSB world conference - June 15-18, 2016.