1. When and where will the 2017 Rotaract Global Model United Nations happen?
The Rotaract Global MUN 5th edition will take place In Beirut from 17th till 20th of August. Sessions will take place at the American University of Beirut (AUB) Campus.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
- Participation Package 30 USD (Local Participants)
- Half-Board 165 USD.
- Full-Board Package 329 USD (Recommended for International participants)
- Post-Conference Package 145 USD
As of the 15th of July regular registrations will be over and the late registration will start. Full-Board will be for 359 USD and Half-Board 175 USD.
What is included in each Package?
Participation Package: 30 USD Including 2 lunches, conference material, coffee breaks.
Half-Board: 165 USD Including 2 lunches, 2 social events, gala dinner, transportation, conference material, coffee breaks.
Full-Board Package: 329 USD Including 3 nights accommodation, 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 social events, gala dinner, transportation, conference material, coffee breaks, airport pick-up, drop-off.
- Post Conference Package: 145 USD 2 nights accommodation, Breakfasts, 3 lunches, Transportation, Tourist Sites entrance fees, airport drop-off.
3. How many participants will there be at Rotaract Global Model United Nations?
4. How long will the conference last?
The Conference will last for 4 Days 17th - 20th. It will be followed by a Post Conference Road Trip for those interested 20th - 22nd of August to discover the beauty of Lebanon from Beaches to Mountains and Valleys.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Accommodation for 3 nights at the Three O Nine Boutique Hotel is included in the Full Board Package. It is within walking distance from AUB.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to Rotaract Global Model United Nations?
Beirut International Airport. Airport Pick-up and Drop-off will be arranged and are included in Full-Board Package.
7. What does the agenda look like?
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Beirut?
- Beirut Downtown (Place de l’etoile, Beirut Souks, Zaytounay Bay Marina)
- Raouche Rock
- Jeita Grotto
Those are only 3 of many attractions and districts to see in Beirut, but keep in mind that during the first and last conference days we will be taking the participants for sightseeing tours around our city.
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
Regular Registration closes on the 15th of July. Late Registration closes on the 31st of July
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
Hey! Have you seen that we are offering two FULLY FUNDED internships at our offices? Check them out:
P.S. Have you joined our Facebook group yet? It’s the perfect way to stay in touch with all the new opportunities. We are expecting you: