GSMUN will be taking place in Istanbul, Turkey. It will be on 20-24th April.
2. How much is the fee for the conference?
It is 60 Euros per delegation in the application period. Applications en masse will be discounted accordingly.
3. How many participants will there be at the GSMUN?
We are expecting around 100-120 delegates, in which we will have around 40 foreign delegates.
4. How long will the conference last?
It will last 4 days.
5. Is accommodation included in the fee?
Accommodation is not included in the fee, however, GSMUN has some partners for accommodation whom will have discounts for attendants.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming GSMUN?
Either airports in Istanbul, Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen is accessible but for the sake of travel you should use Ataturk since it is closer to Besiktas, Galatasaray University.
Agenda is generally sessions until afternoon, maybe 4-5 pm. After that we will have social events till night, which could vary as a nice dinner or wine tasting *wink*. After night we will have our afterparties. On 22nd April we will have our annual Boat Party in Bosphorus.
8. What are three MUST SEE places in Istanbul?
One should visit Hagia Sophia and Topkapi, which we are planning to organize a trip. Nice huh?
9. What is the application deadline for the conference?
Application deadline is 13th of April.
10. How do I learn more about the conference?
Via mailing to email@example.com which is the official mail address of ILDC, organizing club of GSMUN, or my personal adress which is firstname.lastname@example.org
Also you can visit `mun.uhdk.com` for official page.