Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
8-9 April 2016 - EIUC, Monastery of San Nicolò, Riviera San Nicolò 26 – 30126 Venezia – Lido (Italy)
2. How much is the fee for EU Charter of Fundamental Rights seminar?
450,00 euro with no accommodation, 600 euro with accommodation
3. How long will EU Charter of Fundamental Rights seminar be?
U Charter of Fundamental Rights seminar will last for two days
4. Is accommodation included in the conference fee? If not, what are my accommodation
Accommodation isn't included in standard 450 euros fee, but you get it with 600 euros fee.
5. To what airport should I fly to when coming to EU Charter of Fundamental Rights seminar?
Marco Polo, Venice
The object of this training course is to explore the scope and usefulness of the Charter for the legal practitioners facing the national courts or the Court of Justice of the EU, mostly by means of preliminary reference. Beyond illustrating the key features of the Court and essential aspects of its functioning, the training seminar will be dedicated to the analysis of relevant case law in parallel working groups with a view to allow discussion and exchange on specific concrete questions, among which: - Privacy and Data Protection, - Asylum and Immigration, - Economic and Social Rights, - Internal Market.
7. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Venice?
8. What is the local currency and how much money should one bring to have a great time?
Euro, as one prefers
9. What is the application deadline for EU Charter of Fundamental Rights seminar?
Application deadline is 18th of March 2016
10. How do I learn more about the seminar?