Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
MUNers, if you are interested in attending FutureMUN 2016, you'll find the Q&A bellow most useful. If you have any other questions, start the thread in the comment section bellow, or contact the organizers directly via website provided at the bottom.
1. When and where will FutureMUN conference happen?
The conference will be held at Christ University, Bangalore (India) from 19th February to 21st February 2016.
2. How much is the conference fee for FutureMUN?
For students of Christ University: 1000 INR
For students not from Christ University (Not requiring accommodation): 1250 INR
For students not from Christ University (requiring Accommodation) :2000 INR
International Delegates (With Accommodation): 100 USD
3. How many participants will there be at FutureMUN conference?
Approximately 400 participants are expected to attend FutureMUN
4. How long will FutureMUN conference be?
FutureMUN will be a three-day-long conference.
5. Is accommodation included in the conference fee? If not, what are my accommodation options?
Yes, accommodation charges have been included in the conference fee.
6. What committees will FutureMUN simulate?
FutureMun will be simulating the following committees:
1.Disarmament and International Security Committee
2.United Nations Security Council
3.Economic and Financial Council
4.United Nations High Commission on Refugees
5.International Court of Justice
6.Continuous Crisis Committee
7. To what airport should I fly to when coming to FutureMUN?
Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore.
8. What does FutureMUN Schedule look like?
Please keep scrolling down to find the schedule
9. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Bangalore?
1.Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens
2.Bannerghata National Park
10. What is the local currency?
Indian National Rupees
11. What is the application deadline for FutureMUN?
The Executive Board applications close on 21stDecember. The delegate applications close on 12th February.
12. How do I learn more about the conference?
You can always visit our website www.futuremun.org or like our Facebook page- FutureMUN 2016 or follow us on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter to know more about the conference.
Hope you enjoyed your read! Join the conversation below in case you have any questions.