Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
1. TAFMUN DATE?
28th - 31st August 2017 (4 Days)
Oriental Hotel, Lekki Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
3. For who?
A: Senior High School, Sixth Form / A' Level and International Baccalaureate (IB) Students.
4. Expected number of delegates?
5. Conference fee?
6. Cost Coverage?
Registration, 5 nights of Hotel accommodation, pick up and drop off at International Airport, Lagos,
3 Daily meals, Custom-made African attire for Opening and Closing Ceremony, Picnic at Lekki Beach.
7. Registration and Payment deadline?
8. Delegates arrival date?
Sunday, 27th August. (Option of arrival on Saturday 26th August attracts an additional US$100).
9. Delegates departure date?
Friday, 1st September.
10. How many Committees for 2017 TAFMUN Conference?
Three (3), LEGAL, WHO and UNESCO
11. Can delegates choose their Country and Committee?
TAFMUN Organizers will assign country and committee during the 1st week of June
12. Conference Staff?
University students with years of International MUN experiences from
NMUN (New York), NHSMUN (New York) and IMUN (India)
13. TAFMUN is the BEST, Why?
- Conference holds during end of summer holidays, thus no disruption of academic calendar.
- All delegates receive certificates of participation.
- Best delegate wins an international flight return ticket for an MUN Conference in New York, USA in 2018.
- The only MUN conference in the world with a cultural flavour as all delegates dress in African
- (Nigerian) attires for opening and closing ceremony.
- TAFMUN promises to be one of delegate's favourite MUN Conferences on the African Continent.
- A balanced mix of brainstorming sessions and social activities as delegates cool off with a picnic at Lekki Beach on last day of Conference.
- Free Conference Souvenirs for all delegates