1. When and where will MUNDP 2016 conferences happen?
MUNDP 2016 will take place in Istanbul on February 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th, 2016.
2. How much is the conference fee for MUNDP 2016?
Conference fee for MUNDP 2016 per participating school is 160 Euros-- equivalent 490 TL. For delegates and individual applications, the conference fee is 90 Euros-- equivalent 275 TL.
3. How many participants will there be at MUNDP conferences?
MUNDP 2016 will host 650 delegates and 800 guests in total.
4. How long will MUNDP 2016 conferences be?
MUNDP will be four days long.
5. Is accommodation included in the conference fee? If not, what are my accommodation options?
Accommodation is not included in the conference fee. We provide the applicants with a list of hotels that are close to the school district and financially convenient.
6. What committees will MUNDP 2016 simulate?
MUNDP 2016 will simulate UNSC, Historical Committee, ICJ, OIF, and APEC as special committees and UNPO, UN Energy, UNIDO, OHCHR, UNHCR, UNODA, WHO, and UNISDR as development committees.
7. To what airport should I fly to when coming to MUNDP?
Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is the closest airport to the location of MUNDP 2016, The Koç School.
8. What does Global MUNDP Schedule look like?
Our conference starts with an opening dinner in one of the most opulent hotels in Istanbul, The Divan Asia, and the participants get their first chance to get acquainted. For our visitors coming from other countries and like to further explore Istanbul, we lay out a special sight seeing tour in Bosphorus. Last but not least, we end our conference with an unforgettable party for a one last memorable night.
9. What are 3 MUST SEE places in Istanbul?
Taksim, Historical District Sultanahmet and Kadiköy are 3 MUST SEE places in Istanbul.
10. What is the local currency?
The local currency is the Turkish Lira and we suggest that one should bring 200 Euros or the equivalent to have a great time in the city (Accommodation expenses not included).
11. What is the application deadline for MUNDP 2016?
The application deadline for MUNDP 2016 is November 15, 2015 for school registration and student officer application. The deadline for ICJ, HC, Press member application is December 5, 2015 while the deadline for OIF delegate application is January 5, 2015.
12. How do I learn more about the conferences?
One can find the relevant information about the application processes of delegations and individual participants by visiting our website http://modelundp.org/ .
Hope you enjoyed your read! Join the conversation below in case you have any questions.