The Future of Audio Entertainment Challenge Program will take place from 28.08.2017-04.11.2017 in Berlin at Axel Springer’s The Venue Berlin, a creative hub in Berlin’s Kreuzberg district. The second part of the program will run from 05.11.2017-24.08.2018 and take place in the fellow’s home country.
The fee is 1.000€ but The DO School offers funding opportunities to Fellows.
20 participants will be selected for this program.
Overall the program runs for one year.
6. To what airport should I fly to when coming to Berlin?
7. What are three MUST SEE places in the Berlin?
- Open Airs - In the summer, Berlin comes alive with “Open Airs” which are basically huge, outdoor, concerts which last from morning until late until the evening. These are usually located in bars or open spaces next to lakes or rivers, and they are a great place to see new bands, famous DJs and spend time in the sunshine with friends.
- East Side Gallery - The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom. It is a 1316 m long section of the Berlin Wall which has been decorated by 105 paintings from artists from all over the world. A great reminder of the importance of freedom, and a great way to see some iconic art pieces!
- The Philharmonic Orchestra - The Berlin Philharmonic is consistently ranked as one of the best orchestras in the world. Tickets range from eye wateringly expensive to extremely affordable depending on where you sit, but wherever you end up the music is unbeatable.
The next application deadline is 5.06.2017 for those who need a visa for Germany, and 30.06.2017 for those who do not.
9. How do I learn more about the programme?