Post available to Premium Members only. Please upgrade your account in order to apply.
First four weeks – Classes at the School of International Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru
University, New Delhi (accommodation at the International Youth Centre)
Final two weeks – Fieldwork/volunteer experience in rural Rajasthan (accommodation at
various guest houses)
2. How much is the fee for ISSND?
Depends on whether one is staying on-campus (two options) or off-campus and also on whether one is able to take part in the final two weeks of Fieldwork. Please see the attachment below (page 47)
For our 2016 session, around 30-40 students will be selected.
4. For how many days will ISSND last?
ISSND will last for six weeks
5. To what airport should I fly to when coming to the ISSND?
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
6. How does the agenda look like?
You can get a good idea about 2016 agenda from our 2015 schedule (attachment bellow)
Humayun’s Tomb (a World Heritage Site)
India Gate and surrounding area (Lutyen’s Delhi)
Old Delhi, incl. Red Fort (another World Heritage Site) and Jama Masjid area
8. What is the application deadline for the ISSND?
Stage I application deadline is April 30, 2016
9. How do I learn more about the summer school?